How To Reset Canon IP2770 Printer
message indicate if the lights blink on the RESUME & button alternately and it will show an error code "5B00"& printer it means that your "Waste Ink Absorber Full".
first we need to download Service tools or a software to reset canon IP2770 printer: Here
After downloading the Canon Service tools
here step and How to Reset Canon IP2770 Printer error code "5B00"
1. Canon IP2770 printer should be in SERVICE MODE.
2. Turn off the Canon IP2770 Printer with power cord still attached to the position of the source of electric current.
3. Press and Hold the STOP / RESET button.
4. Press and hold the Power button with out Releasing STOP / RESET button.
5. Release the STOP / RESET button and the power button remained Press and Hold.
6. Press the STOP / RESET 5 to 6x (5 to 6 times.) and release both buttons simultaneously.
7. If you will notice that the the Alternate Blinking error is gone, this means that the printer is in Service Mode.
10. Run the canon Service tool.
11. Click Auto in menu and Unchecked all Boxes.
12. Click Main in menu be sure the Clear Ink Counter and Ink Absorber Counter is set to Main.
13. Click the Counter Value set to 0 and then Click the set button.
13. Then Turn Off the printer.
14. Turn On the printer and it back to normal again and you can now start printing.