How To Reset Canon MP287 Printer
message indicate and Error Code "E08" in the control panel of the printer it means "Waste Ink Absorber Full".
first we need to download MP287 Service tools or a software to reset canon MP287 printer: Here
After downloading the Canon MP287 Service tools
here step and How to Reset Canon MP287 Printer error code "E08"
1. Canon MP287 printer should be in SERVICE MODE.
2. Turn off the Canon MP287 Printer with power cord still attached to the position of the source of electric current.
3. Press and Hold the STOP / RESET button.
4. Press and hold the Power button with out Releasing STOP / RESET button.
5. Release the STOP / RESET button and the power button remained Press and Hold.
6. Press the STOP / RESET 6x (6 times.) and release both buttons simultaneously.
7.Then the Canon MP287 will be in service mode.
10. Run the canon Service tool.
11. Click Auto in menu and Unchecked all Boxes.
12. Click Main in menu be sure the Clear Ink Counter and Ink Absorber Counter is set to Main.
13. Click the Counter Value set to 0 and then Click the set button.
13. Then Turn Off the printer.
14. Turn On the printer and it back to normal again and you can now start printing.